Installation or use of this application indicates that you are agree to the following terms and conditions.
All games are safe for kids and parents.
Your privacy is very important to us, and we take it seriously:
- We do not collect any personally identifiable information about the users of our games.
- Our apps could contain in-app purchases.
- The games contain ads and can contain interstitial ads:
- Simply click on the upper left cross to cancel the interstitial ad and keep playing.
- When you click on the advertisements delivered, you will typically be directed to a third’s party web page. From that moment MMeGAMES is not responsible for any damages that may cause such redirection.
- Our games do not interact with any social media sites (some games contain a link to facebook)
The software that «MMeGAMES» uses in their games, it contains no malware (malicious software) and it can not cause damage to your device, even so, MMeGAMES is not responsible for all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of the problems arising from installation or the the damage that their games may cause on any device where it is used.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. THEY SHALL GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE MMeGAMES SERVICE AND SITE.
Here at mmegames.com we put user’s privacy at top priority. We want you to enjoy our services across all platforms and devices care free, knowing your privacy is protected.
About games collecting information:
On Google Play, all the tools responsible for collecting information through the games are owned by Google.
What types of information do games collect?
We may collect some of the standard information required to operate and optimize ads experience. This information includes, without limitation:
- IP address of your mobile device
- Your mobile device brand and model
- Your mobile OS
- A fingerprint of your installed applications that does not identify them.
- The Advertising ID of your device (to learn more about limiting ad tracking using this identifier, visit the “Settings” menu on your device). In case Google Play Services isn’t installed on your device, the Android ID will be used instead.
- To provide you an optimized user experience we might use the geolocation of your device (using GPS or other geolocation data), your paired Bluetooth devices and your device’s sensors (such as the accelerometer, etc.) for showing well-targeted ads.
Why do games collect this information?
Information is automatically collected when you use our services. The information collected is the most basic and standard information about your usage of our service and is used solely for giving you an optimized user experience. This info helps us to –
- Improve our services, the information we collect helps us deliver you a better service.
- Locate and solve technical issues.
Who are we sharing this information with?
The information is shared with our trusted partners and affiliates only (all under signed confidentiality agreements) and with the purpose of delivering a better service to you.These companies are authorized to use the information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
In more details –
- Information passed to third parties will never include any personal information (name, email, phone number, etc.).
- We may transfer your information to a third party if we are involved in a corporate restructuring (e.g., a sale, merger, or other transfer of assets) or if required by law or by a judicial or administrative order.
Security of the information we collect
- Access to any personal information collected by MMeGAMES is limited to the minimum amount of people who require this access to keep our services operational.
- We are taking constant care and extreme caution with keeping all your information secured. Both technical and physical security measures are constantly in place to safeguard the information we collect.
- Although taking high standards of security, no digital information is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the safety of this information.
You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence. You shall not, shall not agree to, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to: (i) use the Service to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by the Service; (ii) upload, transmit or otherwise distribute content that infringes upon another party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary, contractual or fiduciary rights or obligations; (iii) prevent others from using the Service; (iv) use the Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose; (v) interfere with, damage, disable, overburden, impair or disrupt in any way the Service; (vi) act in any way that violates the Service policies, as may be revised from time to time. Violation of any of the foregoing may result in immediate termination of this Agreement, and may subject you to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences. The Company reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the Service in order to determine whether a violation of the Agreement has occurred or to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
MMeGAMES does not warrant that the Service will be available 24-hours per day, 7-days per week. We do not warrant that the Service will be provided properly or completely. If your access to the Service is suspended or interrupted or a fault or defect occurs which prevents your access to the Service, MMeGAMES will attempt to restore access to the Service (to the extent determined solely by MMeGAMES at its discretion). MMeGAMES will have no liability to you for the unavailability of the Service. In addition, MMeGAMES reserves the right, in its sole discretion, at any time and without prior notice, to refuse Service access to any individual, company, network, institution or other entity in violation of these Terms, or to cease providing the Service in whole or in part.
Any unsolicited materials submitted or sent to the Company, will be deemed to be not confidential or secret. By submitting or sending information or other material to the Company you:
a. Warrant that you have all rights of any kind to the material and that to the best of your knowledge no other party has any rights to the material;
b. Unless stated specifically otherwise therein, grant the Company an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute the material, and you further agree that the Company is free to use any ideas, know-how, concepts or techniques you send us for any purpose, without any compensation to you or any other person.
- The Service and Site, may contain features that may link you to third parties’ web sites and/or software programs (“Linked Sites” and the “Linked Software”, respectively). These features are provided by the Company only as a suggestion of the Company to you. The Linked Sites and the Linked Software are not reviewed, controlled or examined by the Company in any way and the Company is not responsible for the content of any such Linked Sites, or any additional links contained therein nor for the quality and/or accuracy, timeliness, completeness, safety or adequacy, fitness for a particular purpose of any content of any such Linked Sites and/or the Linked Software. The offering of these features does not imply the Company’s endorsement of, or association with the Linked Sites or the Linked Software. It is your sole responsibility to comply with the appropriate terms and conditions of the Linked Sites and/or the Linked Software as well as with any other obligation under copyright, secrecy, defamation, decency, privacy, security and export laws related to the use of such Linked Sites and/or Linked Software and any content contained thereon. In no event shall the Company be liable to anyone for any damage arising from or occasioned by the creation or use of the Linked Sites and/or the Linked Software or the information or material accessed-through these Linked Sites and/or the Linked Software. The Company may at its sole discretion add, change, decline or remove, without notice, any feature or link to any of the Linked Sites and/or the Linked Software from the Service or site.
- There may be circumstances where access to the Site and/or Software is provided by a link located at another web site. Neither the Company nor its affiliates makes any representations or give any warranties with respect to any information contained in or at these other sites and neither the Company nor its affiliates shall be liable for any damages or injury arising from the content of these other sites. Neither the Company nor its affiliates endorses the individuals, companies, or other similar entities, or any products or materials associated with such individuals, companies, or other similar entities, that provide a link to the Site and/or Software.
The Company may, at its sole discretion, terminate the Service or your use of the Service, permanently or temporarily, at any time and without cause.
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies; Usage Data; unique device identifiers for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA, for example); Data communicated while using the service; email address.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Application.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Application is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services. In cases where this Application specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Service, comply with its legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of its Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activity, as well as the following: Advertising, Analytics and Beta Testing.
For specific information about the Personal Data used for each purpose, the User may refer to the section “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data”.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
This type of service allows User Data to be utilized for advertising communication purposes displayed in the form of banners and other advertisements on this Application, possibly based on User interests.
This does not mean that all Personal Data are used for this purpose. Information and conditions of use are shown below.
Users may also opt-out of certain advertising features through applicable device settings, such as the device advertising settings for mobile phones or ads settings in general.
We use: AdMob (Google Ireland Limited)
AdMob is an advertising service provided by Google Ireland Limited.
In order to understand Google’s use of Data, consult Google’s partner policy.
Personal Data processed: Cookies; unique device identifiers for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA, for example); Usage Data.
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics for Firebase (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Analytics for Firebase or Firebase Analytics is an analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited.
Personal Data processed: unique device identifiers for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA, for example).
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SERVICE AND SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS, FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT (ON BEHALF OF ITSELF , ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ITS PARTNERS AND ITS AFFILIATES) OF ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (i) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, SECURITY, USEFULNESS, INTEROPERABILITY, OR CONTENT OF THE SOFTWARE, SERVICE OR SITE ; AND (ii) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY THE SERVICE OR SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION AS A RESULT OF ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.MMeGAMES
ABOUT updating purchase products:
MMeGAMES reserves the right to modify its games, as well as to modify its price list and the type of product purchased for a given game at any time. In such a way that when you need a new update of a game, MMeGAMES can add a new purchase product, canceling the previous ones that already existed in the game although the user
have previously purchased it.
Changes to this document
- We hold the right to change this document from time to time.
- Any changes made to this document will follow an announcement in our website.
About this website:
- This website DOES NOT USE any type of user registry, so it does not use any file or database about users or store any information about users.
- On this website users can write comments for which in mmegames.com we are not responsible.