Installation or use of this application indicates that you are agree to the following terms and conditions.
All games are safe for kids and parents.
Your privacy is very important to us, and we take it seriously:
- We do not collect any personally identifiable information about the users of our games.
- Our apps could contain in-app purchases.
- The games contain ads and can contain interstitial ads:
- Simply click on the upper left cross to cancel the interstitial ad and keep playing.
- When you click on the advertisements delivered, you will typically be directed to a third’s party web page. From that moment MMeGAMES is not responsible for any damages that may cause such redirection.
- Our games do not interact with any social media sites.
The software that “MMeGAMES” uses in their games, it contains no malware (malicious software) and it can not cause damage to your device, even so, MMeGAMES is not responsible for all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of the problems arising from installation or the the damage that their games may cause on any device where it is used.
Este juego contiene anuncios publicitarios.
Si hace click en un anuncio, será direccionado a páginas web de terceros. A partir de ese momento MMeGAMES no se hace responsable de los posibles daños que pueda causar dicho redireccionamiento.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. THEY SHALL GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE MMeGAMES SERVICE AND SITE.
Here at mmegames.com we put user’s privacy at top priority. We want you to enjoy our services across all platforms and devices care free, knowing your privacy is protected.
What types of information do we collect?
We may collect some of the standard information required to operate and optimize ads experience. This information includes, without limitation:
- IP address of your mobile device
- Your mobile device brand and model
- Your mobile OS
- A fingerprint of your installed applications that does not identify them.
- The Advertising ID of your device (to learn more about limiting ad tracking using this identifier, visit the “Settings” menu on your device). In case Google Play Services isn’t installed on your device, the Android ID will be used instead.
- To provide you an optimized user experience we might use the geolocation of your device (using GPS or other geolocation data), your paired Bluetooth devices and your device’s sensors (such as the accelerometer, etc.) for showing well-targeted ads.
Why do we collect this information?
Information is automatically collected when you use our services. The information collected is the most basic and standard information about your usage of our service and is used solely for giving you an optimized user experience. This info helps us to –
- Improve our services, the information we collect helps us deliver you a better service.
- Locate and solve technical issues.
Who are we sharing this information with?
The information is shared with our trusted partners and affiliates only (all under signed confidentiality agreements) and with the purpose of delivering a better service to you.These companies are authorized to use the information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
In more details –
- Information passed to third parties will never include any personal information (name, email, phone number, etc.).
- We may transfer your information to a third party if we are involved in a corporate restructuring (e.g., a sale, merger, or other transfer of assets) or if required by law or by a judicial or administrative order.
Security of the information we collect
- Access to any personal information collected by StartApp is limited to the minimum amount of people who require this access to keep our services operational.
- We are taking constant care and extreme caution with keeping all your information secured. Both technical and physical security measures are constantly in place to safeguard the information we collect.
- Although taking high standards of security, no digital information is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the safety of this information.
We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you services or until you ask us to remove it. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence. You shall not, shall not agree to, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to: (i) use the Service to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by the Service; (ii) upload, transmit or otherwise distribute content that infringes upon another party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary, contractual or fiduciary rights or obligations; (iii) prevent others from using the Service; (iv) use the Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose; (v) interfere with, damage, disable, overburden, impair or disrupt in any way the Service; (vi) act in any way that violates the Service policies, as may be revised from time to time. Violation of any of the foregoing may result in immediate termination of this Agreement, and may subject you to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences. The Company reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the Service in order to determine whether a violation of the Agreement has occurred or to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
Mmegames does not warrant that the Service will be available 24-hours per day, 7-days per week. We do not warrant that the Service will be provided properly or completely. If your access to the Service is suspended or interrupted or a fault or defect occurs which prevents your access to the Service, Mmegames will attempt to restore access to the Service (to the extent determined solely by Mmegames at its discretion). Mmegames will have no liability to you for the unavailability of the Service. In addition, Mmegames reserves the right, in its sole discretion, at any time and without prior notice, to refuse Service access to any individual, company, network, institution or other entity in violation of these Terms, or to cease providing the Service in whole or in part.
Any unsolicited materials submitted or sent to the Company, will be deemed to be not confidential or secret. By submitting or sending information or other material to the Company you:
a. Warrant that you have all rights of any kind to the material and that to the best of your knowledge no other party has any rights to the material;
b. Unless stated specifically otherwise therein, grant the Company an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute the material, and you further agree that the Company is free to use any ideas, know-how, concepts or techniques you send us for any purpose, without any compensation to you or any other person.
- The Service and Site, may contain features that may link you to third parties’ web sites and/or software programs (“Linked Sites” and the “Linked Software”, respectively). These features are provided by the Company only as a suggestion of the Company to you. The Linked Sites and the Linked Software are not reviewed, controlled or examined by the Company in any way and the Company is not responsible for the content of any such Linked Sites, or any additional links contained therein nor for the quality and/or accuracy, timeliness, completeness, safety or adequacy, fitness for a particular purpose of any content of any such Linked Sites and/or the Linked Software. The offering of these features does not imply the Company’s endorsement of, or association with the Linked Sites or the Linked Software. It is your sole responsibility to comply with the appropriate terms and conditions of the Linked Sites and/or the Linked Software as well as with any other obligation under copyright, secrecy, defamation, decency, privacy, security and export laws related to the use of such Linked Sites and/or Linked Software and any content contained thereon. In no event shall the Company be liable to anyone for any damage arising from or occasioned by the creation or use of the Linked Sites and/or the Linked Software or the information or material accessed-through these Linked Sites and/or the Linked Software. The Company may at its sole discretion add, change, decline or remove, without notice, any feature or link to any of the Linked Sites and/or the Linked Software from the Service or site.
- There may be circumstances where access to the Site and/or Software is provided by a link located at another web site. Neither the Company nor its affiliates makes any representations or give any warranties with respect to any information contained in or at these other sites and neither the Company nor its affiliates shall be liable for any damages or injury arising from the content of these other sites. Neither the Company nor its affiliates endorses the individuals, companies, or other similar entities, or any products or materials associated with such individuals, companies, or other similar entities, that provide a link to the Site and/or Software.
The Company may, at its sole discretion, terminate the Service or your use of the Service, permanently or temporarily, at any time and without cause.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SERVICE AND SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS, FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT (ON BEHALF OF ITSELF , ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ITS PARTNERS AND ITS AFFILIATES) OF ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (i) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, SECURITY, USEFULNESS, INTEROPERABILITY, OR CONTENT OF THE SOFTWARE, SERVICE OR SITE ; AND (ii) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY THE SERVICE OR SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION AS A RESULT OF ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.
Changes to this document
- We hold the right to change this document from time to time.
- Any changes made to this document will follow an announcement in our website.
C/ Jaume Roig 43